I’m taking the leap – and attempting this Bloganuary challenge! Hmmm… I will see where this takes me. Already 3 days behind though!
I thought back to those dim and distant years. Hindsight is such an interesting position from which to share advice. And to be fair, it was a VERY long time ago.
I was such a ‘good’ teenager….. by that I mean I was way too compliant and indecisive and confused and shy and…..boring!
But…. knowing what I know now, I would advise that conflicted teenage self to:
- Find and follow your passions. Who knows where they may lead you. Your passions may change as you navigate your teen years -and that is ok.
- Remember to be true to yourself. Self belief is so important. Find your truth and trust yourself.
- Choose your friends wisely and nurture those friendships.
- Make your own decisions rather than follow the crowd.
- Remember – You are striving for independence. That is your teenage task. Make it worthwhile.
Life is for living – Every. Single. Day.